Writing related – Developing:
- TBA (screenplay; pilot; sci-fi/thriller/action – complete)
- TBA (screenplay; pilot; thriller/drama – complete)
- Dunnington Academy (screenplay; pilot; fantasy/drama/action – complete)
- TBA (screenplay; drama/fantasy – complete)
- TBA (3 eps; screenplay; drama/thriller – complete)
- Winter’s Wolves (short story; fantasy/action – 95% complete)
- Tierreich Insel (novel; sci-fi/thriller – 35% complete)
- Harrington’s End (novel; fantasy/drama – 25% complete)
- Harrington’s End (screenplay; pilot; fantasy/drama – 1% complete)
- TBA (screenplay; epic fantasy – 0%)
- Menagerie (screenplay; fantasy/supernatural thriller/action – 0%)
- Tierreich Insel (screenplay; sci-fi/thriller – 0%)
- Transference (screenplay; sci-fi/thriller – 0%)
- Eye of Storms (2014 manuscript; fantasy/action and adventure/Carib speculative – re-edit – 5% complete).
- TBA (2015 manuscript; fantasy/action and adventure/alternate history – re-edit – 0%)
Percentage updates based on real-time progress.
Writing competition judge: I’m an Ink and Insights judge for 2021 and began reading 18/03/21. Ink and Insights is a yearly writer competition that gives writers extensive feedback on their stories. Judges’ favourites get the chance to be a part of the agent round too. I’m barely scratching the surface, click to learn more.
Words read for 2021 so far: 200, 000 – 220, 000
To find out what I’d love to see in my inbox this year read – Inside Ink and Insights.
Fudgeup.com‘s official return is to be announced. Fudge Up is a female-owned, diverse online publication I started with the aim of making everyday life easier. It is on hiatus until 2022.
Pet project: Inside Worlds’ digital fiction magazine Issue #1. Estimated availability December 2021.
Get help with your writing project on my Write Guide page.
Find posts on writing, reading, the everyday on my blog.