Writing related – March to September 2021 I’m working on:
- Zenith (screenplay; sci-fi/thriller/action – complete)
- Babel (screenplay; thriller/drama – complete)
- Winter’s Wolves (short story – 90% complete)
- Tierreich Insel (novel; sci-fi/thriller/action – 25% complete)
- Dunnington Academy (screenplay; fantasy/action/thriller – 10% complete)
- Soulbound Anarchy (screenplay; sci-fi/thriller – 0%)
- Transference (screenplay; sci-fi/thriller – 0%)
- Scarbor Island (screenplay; fantasy/supernatural thriller/action – 0%)
- Eye of Storms (2014 manuscript; fantasy/action and adventure/Carib speculative – re-edit – 5% complete).
- Burning Chariot (2015 manuscript; fantasy/action and adventure/alternate history – re-edit – 0%)
- The November Incident (screenplay; sci-fi/drama/action – 6 eps to be reworked – 0%)
- The Wardens (screenplay; supernatural thriller/action – pilot to be reworked – 0%)
Percentage updates based on real-time progress.
For agents/pub house editors: I have three novels available for submission. See brief info below:
- Jeremy Gill Is Not the Chosen One: SFF; MG with YA cross-over potential; male lead character; set in an alternate universe; first book in a planned series. Contact me for pitch/query details.
- Eye of Storms: Epic fantasy/action-adventure; Adult; multi-PoV with a female lead character; book 1 in a planned series. Contact me for pitch/query details.
- Burning Chariot: Historical fantasy/action-adventure; YA; multi-PoV; alternate history presented in a modern way. Contact me for pitch/query details.
Writing competition judge: I’m an Ink and Insights judge for 2021 and begin reading 18/03/21. Ink and Insights is a yearly writer competition that gives writers extensive feedback on their stories. Judges’ favourites get the chance to be a part of the agent round too. I’m barely scratching the surface, click to learn more.
To find out what I’d love to see in my inbox this year read – Inside Ink and Insights.
Fudgeup.com is back from mid-April 2021. Fudge Up is a female-owned, diverse online publication I started with the aim of making everyday life easier. It went on hiatus last year and has been going through a revamp. All content that was removed will be available again, along with new content for 2021.
Pet project 1: Inside Worlds Fiction magazine Issue #1. Estimated availability late 2021.
Pet project 2: Development of an organisation with initial focus on writing as a creative art (2021-2022).
Find posts on writing, reading, everyday life, and disrupting the norm on my blog.