First of all I wanted to say a huge thank you to all my new subscribers and to everyone who reads my blog, your interest and support is truly amazing and I absolutely appreciate it!
I love exposing blogs that I think are amazing and for new visitors, I usually do this every Friday. There’s so much to share this week though, that there is no featured blogger only . . .
1) Despite many hiccups, my website will be launched on Wednesday July 3, 2013! I’ll share the link in my upcoming Wednesday post and you can come on by to check it out. I’ll be featuring authors’ of the month, lots of services at great prices (including some budget options), weekly giveaways and competitions, my books of course, and places where you can share your own work like the community pages and chat room.
2) Dust your book trailers off because I’m bringing a competition to you all very soon, where they will be at the forefront.
3) If you’d like your book reviewed in my book review vlog series, use the contact form at the bottom of this post to let me know. Currently I’m mainly reviewing self published authors, and would love to see more especially: Fantasy, Science Fiction, Horror, Chick Lit, Women’s Literature & Historical (across the sub-genres). I have a growing list, so get on it while you can for this year :).
4) Promotions for my YA paranormal/fantasy Secrets of the Tenari are in the works and you can take a sneak peek and purchase the book here on ‘Amazon.’
5) My blog posts will continue to come via WordPress for the next weeks, but soon the blog will be moving over to its new home on my website. This is to accommodate a smooth transition.
7) On a more personal note, one of the things I’ve wanted to get back into is a proper workout routine and I’ve been on and off for too long, so I’ll be doing that from July 1st. If you want to take the steps with me or just want someone to encourage you along the way, use the contact form below as well, or send me a message in the comments.
You can also read about some of the crazy things that have happened in my life using the keywords Jackie Reveals. New reveals will be only found on my upcoming website, and remember, you can still check out Caribbean Dos and Don’ts ‘here’. Be safe, happy and share the good vibes with others.
Want to submit your book for review, or need some encouragement on your weight loss journey? Contact below, or in the comments section: